- Useful Links (in progress)
- Abbreviations used throughout the game
- Misc. Q & A found on other sites
- Hint: each time you start UWO, you don't have to watch the Video. Press ESC to skip.
- Selecting your World
- Selecting your Country
- Creating your Character
- Selecting your Job
- Equipping your Character
Transported to the Guildmaster (GM)
- Talking to the Adventurer Guildmaster
- Talking to the The Merchants Guildmaster (Trader)
- Talking to the Maritime Guildmaster
Transported to the Maritime Academy
- Talking to the Adventurer Course Instructor
- Talking to the Merchant Course Instructor
- Talking to the Maritime Course Instructor
- Talking to the Level Supporter
- Talking to the Helper (Hidden Helper Quest bonus)
- You may want to do this quest after you have some experience with the 1st & 2nd quest or...
- You may want to do this quest to get familiar with the town and mouse.
- Talking to Instructor Alan (or other instructors you will meet)
- The practical & detailed information is taught in each of the respective Job Classes.
- Also, each Job goes into a brief lecture and quest so you have at least a general overview of the other Jobs. At times, you may need some of these basic skills.
- At the end of the general/ basic/ brief overview of the other Jobs, you will recieve a Job Transfer Form to change your Job, if you desire to do so.
- School Quests - Beginners
- School Quests - Intermediate
- School Quests - Advanced
- Exchanging items with other members of UWO