Regular Event Schedule - September
Epic Sea Feud
Round 1 (Friday): September 1st, 8PM-11PM
Round 2 (Saturday): September 2nd, 12PM-3PM
Round 3 (Sunday): September 3rd, 6AM-9AM
Aggressor Nation Voting: -> August 26th, 11:00PM
Allied Nation Voting: August 26th, 11:00PM -> August 30th, 4:00PM
Erasmus Cup (Amsterdam)
September 9th, Saturday: 5PM to 7:30PM
- 100 points or below debate deck.
Gesualdo Cup (Naples)
September 10th, Sunday: 10AM-12:30PM
- 150 points or below debate deck.
Race 2: September 21st-27th
To Be Determined
September 7th, 3PM - 23rd, 3PM
Players cannot be plundered in BC, so they will not lose money, item, equipment or fame to opponent players. Ships will not lose maximum durability in BC as they will be restored to the original value after each battle. It is recommended to join with a ship at its maximum possible durability.
Changes to Battle Campain
- During battle, the Durability of your Ship Parts and Character Equipment will no longer decrease.
- With the addition of 'Patriot Awards', you can now obtain special reward items based on the points you've obtained.
- You can now change the Mission Duration within the Mission Options. You can choose from 15, 20, and 30 minutes.
- Participants who have completed their battle preparations will have an icon displayed left of their name.
- You can now obtain a new title based on the amount of cumulative victories.
- You can now access your Dock through the Port Official at the Mission HQ.
September 28th, 9:00PM
World Clock shifts to a new period on the fourth Thursday, at 9:00PM every TWO months. Unique historical event will automatically happen after the change depending on the period the World Clock lands on, and a new list of Ganador bosses will appear.